OPEN CALL FOR BANDS
We are actively looking to book performances for Elmhurst Hall.
For a jazz bands, classical groups, dance bands and electronic groups, contact Bill.
For all original rock bands, modern cover bands and pop groups, contact Beth.
If your performance group is neither of these, we’re curious to hear more. Please contact Beth.
For all potential performers, we’ll ask you to provide your most-recent set lists + a video of a recent performance.
We are not planning open mic nights. But in the future we will be looking for solo artists as opening acts. A new call for classic rock and country bands will come later this spring, once we establish our main vibe.
Live Performance Stage Specs
- Main Speakers: 4 JBL VRX932LA-1 Two-Way Line-Arrays
- Subwoofers: 2 JBL VRX918S 18” Subwoofers
- Monitors: 4 Community MX10B Two Way for Musicians/Talent and 1 V2-3594B
- Drum Monitor Three-way Speaker Monitor for Percussionist
- Managed by: Ashley Amplifiers and Mackie DSP
GIANT DIAGONAL LED SCREEN ON THE STAGE
- Mirackle Bezel-Less LED Display
- Dimensions: 18ft Wide x 10ft Tall, Diagonal Dimension: 245in
- Pixel Pitch: 3.9mm
- Refresh Rate: 3840HZ
- Brightness: 1500 NITS
- View Angle: Horizontal 140°/Vertical 140°
- Input: HDMI
- Lights: American DJ Mega Flat Pars – RGB+UV
- Controller: American DJ Operator 384 DMX Lighting Surface
- 16 Balanced XLR Input Channels via In-Floor boxes
- 1 NSB16x8 PreSonus Stage-to-Console Solution (Expandable to 32 upon request)
- 8 Amplified Output Channels (Speakon Connections for Passive Monitors)
- 2 Shure SM58 Wireless Microphone Transmitters
- Additional Microphones for instruments, vocals, and overheads
- Stands, Direct Boxes and Cables.
- PreSonus Studio Live 32S
- 32-channel Digital Mixer with 32 Microphone Preamps,
- 33 Motorized Faders, 64-in/64-out USB Audio Interface,
- AVB Networking, FLEX DSP Engine, SD Card Recorder, DAW Control, and Software Suite.
- Shure Dual Channel SLXD4D G-band Wireless Microphone Receiver