This article offers comprehensive information about sis training.tamisemi.go.tz. Indeed, this tool is designed by Tamisemi for the registration of Head of School and Class Teachers. In this article, we will explore of this platform. We know that you have a lot of questions. How to login? How to Register step by step? How to use Tamisemi BEMS MIS? Be with us! You get all answers of your questions.
However, for school administrators, it is a valuable understanding. They can effectively navigate and make the most of the features provided by the Tamisemi BEMS MIS. Whether you’re a head of school or a class teacher. This article is a resourceful guide to ensure a smooth and efficient experience with the Tamisemi School Information System.
Overview on sis training.tamisemi.go.tz
A School Information System (SIS) is a tool designed to gather and manage school-related data. Moreover, it oversees various operative and administration activities within educational institutions.
The primary goal of this SIS is to enhance efficiency in delivering basic education services. However, it covers levels from the school itself to the county, council, and regional levels.
Users of the system include not only the teaching staff at the school level. But also the non-teaching staff like, Ward Education Officers at the Ward level, Department of Education representatives at the Council level, and Department of Education personnel at the Regional level. Additionally, Ministries and various Development Stakeholders are also part of the user base. Basically, it serves as a diverse needs of individuals involved in the education system at different administrative levels.
How to log in into sis training.tamisemi.go.tz?
- First of all, you have to open your browser and search aris3.udsm.login.
- Once you open the link, you’ll come across a page where you can log in. However, if you don’t have an account sign up for a new user.
- If you don’t have an account, click on the “Sign Up” option.
- A form will come in front of you. After that, you have to fill up the needed details.
- Select whether you’re a teacher or a staff member.
- Provide your first and last names.
- Create a password for your account.
- enter your email address and phone number.
- Agree to the terms of service given in the designated box.
- Complete the procedure by clicking on the “Register” button.
Attendance module of sis training.tamisemi.go.tz
The Attendance Module plays a crucial role. Indeed, this module is designed to simplify the tracking of attendance. However, this attendance module is for both teachers and non-teaching staff at the school level. Simultaneously, it also allows for the recording of student attendance at specific breaks.
Essentially, this module serves as a tool to efficiently monitor and manage attendance records. Moreover, it ensures that both staff and students consider the school’s daily operations seriously. Also, it provides a simplified process for capturing attendance data. After that, it adds to the overall functionality of the educational system.
Common roles of sis training.tamisemi.go.tz
- Device default keys: you can use the home key, back key and recent apps key to close the application or minimize it.
- Internet available or at least connected to a Wi-Fi network
- There is no SMS/internet service available
- Save Information
- Search a teacher or student by code
- Add information currently available in the forms
- Delete a teacher or student entry, as long it has no assignments
SIS System User at School level
Head of School
· I. Register and Supervise Users:
· Manage the registration of users which includes both teachers and non-teaching staff. However, it oversees their activities within the system.
· ii. Assign Responsibilities:
· Allocate specific responsibilities and tasks to users based on their roles and functions within the school.
· iii. Create Streams:
· Establish and organize streams which are groups or divisions within the school. Indeed, it facilitates better management and coordination.
· iv. Assign Teachers to Classes:
· Assign teachers to their respective classes. It makes sure a systematic distribution of teaching staff across different classes.
· v. Arrange Teachers for Lessons:
· Organize the scheduling of teachers for specific lessons. Furthermore, it ensures a well-coordinated teaching plan.
· vi. Manage Lessons for Classes:
· Handle and oversee the lessons allocated to each class. Moreover, it creates a structured and organized learning environment.
In practical terms, the School Information System (SIS) empowers teachers to:
· View and Review Student Lists:
· Access and assess the list of students assigned to their specific class. However, it allows for easy monitoring and review.
· Organize Students in Streams:
· Arrange students into streams as created by the Head of School and assigned to the teacher. It ensures a structured and organized classroom environment.
· Record Student Attendance:
· Take and manage student attendance efficiently. Indeed, it simplifies the process of tracking student presence and participation.
Where do I have to go to access this platform?
The platform offers two ways to access it.
The platform provides a mobile APP, named SIS Tanzania which is available on play store. But the drawback is it is only available on Android. However, iOS users are unable to use this app.
Meanwhile, if you are iOS user, you have to access it with their website. On browser just simply search sis training.tamisemi.go.tz. After that, you can access it with ease.
In conclusion, this platform is very beneficial for the school administrator to check the real time attendance of teachers and staffs. Moreover, this system is used to collect all the school information. Also, to check the school operations and management activities. We have discussed a lot in this article, we hope that this article is helpful for you to log in into the platform.